A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soon Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soon Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soon Park, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soon J Park MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soon J. Park practice?
- Dr. Soon Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Soon Park practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.