A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soon Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soon Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soon Park, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soon J Park MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soon J. Park practice?
- Dr. Soon Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soon Park practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.