A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soon Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soon Ong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soon Chao S Ong MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Soon C. Ong practice?
- Dr. Soon Ong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Soon Ong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.