A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soonjae Yook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soonjae Yook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yook graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Yook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Va New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soonjae Yook MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soonjae Yook practice?
- Dr. Soonjae Yook has 1 office location.
Dr. Soonjae Yook practices Internal Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists.