Dr. Soontorn Thrupkaew Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2012

Choose a different Dr.

Dr. Soontorn makes me wait over an hour every visit and changes my appointments a lot. Once he finally sees me he spends very little time with me. He does not always explain things to you when hes doing them and I have to force him to tell me test results. I tell him things that are going on and concerns that I have about things and he does not seem to listen to me.

June 7th, 2011

Billing Problem

I had full coverage insurance, however, for some reason I was apparently billed. However, they did not notify me of this until after I had left the country. The first time I learned that I owed them ANYTHING was when my credit report had been affected! Now, after I have worked with his office to send them the payment directly, my credit has been dinged again... will it ever end, or will they destroy all my credit before this is over? Signed, Single Mother of Four...

February 15th, 2010

Very Satisfied Patient

I had an abnormal pap and biopsy. I needed to undergo a leep/cone procedure with Dr. Soontorn. I had never met him until I started having problems because I would always see the nurse practioner. Dr. Soontorn explained the whole procedure to me and my husband and answered all of our questions and then some. I was extremely pleased with the procedure. After I woke up, I never would have thought that I had anything done. Dr. Soontorn did a great job and was very compationate about what I was going through. He took great care of me. Thanks to him, I will never be scared if I have to have another procedure done.

December 12th, 2015