A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyapalan graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Jeyapalan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soosaipillai G Jeyapalan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soosaipillai G. Jeyapalan practice?
- Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.