A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soosaipillai Jeyapalan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyapalan graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Jeyapalan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeyapalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans