A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sopheap Na:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Na
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Na Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Na graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Na has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sopheap Na MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sopheap Na practice?
- Dr. Sopheap Na has 1 office location.
Dr. Sopheap Na practices General Practice near Denver, CO.
See Denver General Practitioners.