A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophenia Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophenia Byrd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Byrd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophenia Rebecca Byrd MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophenia R. Byrd practice?
- Dr. Sophenia Byrd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophenia Byrd practices Emergency Medicine near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Statesboro Emergency Physicians.