A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Ahmed, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sophia Ahmed practice?
Dr. Sophia Ahmed practices Neurology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Rochester, IN.
See Lafayette Neurologists.