A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Ahmed, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Ahmed MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Sophia Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Ahmed practices Neurology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Rochester, IN.
See Lafayette Neurologists.