A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Arunselvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Arunselvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arunselvan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Arunselvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Kumar Arunselvan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia K. Arunselvan practice?
- Dr. Sophia Arunselvan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Arunselvan practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.