A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Au:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Au is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Au, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Au graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Au has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia S Au MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia S. Au practice?
- Dr. Sophia Au has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Au practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.