A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Beyene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Beyene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beyene
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Beyene Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyene graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beyene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Beyene DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Beyene practice?
- Dr. Sophia Beyene has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Beyene practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.