Learn more about Dr. Sophia Beyene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Beyene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beyene
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beyene Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyene graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beyene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Beyene DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Beyene practice?
- Dr. Sophia Beyene has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Beyene practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.