Learn more about Dr. Sophia Beyene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Beyene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beyene
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Beyene Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyene graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beyene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Beyene DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Beyene practice?
- Dr. Sophia Beyene has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Beyene practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.