Learn more about Dr. Sophia Beyene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Beyene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyene graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beyene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beyene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sophia Beyene practice?
Dr. Sophia Beyene practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.