Family Physicians
9170 Haven Ave
Ste 108
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-948-9100
Locations and availability (6)

|  never going to see her again  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2014

I couldn't believe how rude she was!!!!! She was walking out of the rooom as I was still asking a question. And then said she had patients waiting when there was no one in the lobby and had been in the room less than 10 minutes!!!!!!! Never going back to see her!!!!!

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Beyene is a rare find these days; she listens and genuinely cares for her patients. She is the best! The only reason I would no longer see her is if my insurance changed. Her office staff has *significantly* improved within the past year or so. All of the girls are now top-notch.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Made an appointment to establish care. Waited over 45 min to be seen...I was the only one there. Scheduled a nurse visit for 9 am but they said the doctor doesn't always show up on time. Had to leave for work and come back because I wasn't seen. Switching doctors.

|  VERY SURPRISED  |  show details
by Dennis Brown on Jun 1st, 2010

When I visited Dr. Beyene for the first time I expected the typical wam bam get out of my office treatment.. I was very surprised that she spent over 20 minutes with me. She had a very genuine concern for me and she had just met me. I now take my Son to her. She is a great Dr. I dont think of her as my Dr. but as my friend. She really cares!!