A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bornstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Bornstein MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Sophia Bornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Bornstein practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.