A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia T Chen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Sophia Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Chen practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.