A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Chin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Chin practice?
- Dr. Sophia Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Chin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.