A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Chung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sophia M. Chung practice?
Dr. Sophia Chung practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.