A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Chung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia M Chung MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia M. Chung practice?
- Dr. Sophia Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Chung practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.