A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Chung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia M Chung MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia M. Chung practice?
- Dr. Sophia Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Chung practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.