A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Drinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Drinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Drinis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Drinis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Graham Hospital
- Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Drinis MD is a female Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Drinis practice?
- Dr. Sophia Drinis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Drinis practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, IL and Pekin, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.