Dr. Sophia Drosinos MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015
I think she is best over all

May 12th, 2015
Dr. Drosinos
She's a GREAT Doctor and Human Being ! I highly recommend her.

January 23rd, 2013
Dr. Drosinos is a wonderful Dr. She is very involved and I wouldn't stop going to her, even if I got paid to. She delivered my 2 kids and it was a great experience. She's amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone.

January 9th, 2011
Grateful..
Dr. Drosinos and Dr. Marrin have been my OBGYNs for years- they are my favorite doctors and even among my favorite people! A visit to the Gynecologists office is a universally dreaded endeavor. The nature of the exam is invasive; patients are often scared and uncomfortable with this aspect of NECESSARY healthcare. Doctors M & S take every measure to eliminate negative feelings associated with the Gyno. One way they do this is by greeting new patients in their office. By establishing a rapport while I was clothed and not nervous, I was able to express any concerns and the Dr.s determined the best method of treatment for me. I was 25 years old when I first visited them, and before then an OBGYN had never taken the time to explain the different estrogen levels in birth control pills. I was also able to express any concerns I was having. I was so very appreciative of the time devoted to my brain first and vagina second.When I was faced with a significant gynecological infirmity, the condition was diagnosed within moments of examining me. Before the end of the week the Dr.s and their very diligent staff had procured appointments with their colleague, an OBGYN surgeon. My operation was scheduled immediately which reduced a very stressful time for me. And bless their hearts; I received a phone call at home the night of the surgery to see how I was doing. When I showed signs of improvement after being ill, I could tell that the Dr.s were genuinely happy that I was feeling better. They never forgot my name and always seemed to have my medical history memorized! I am so very grateful to have had my health managed by such genuinely nice women who are the best at what they do

February 17th, 2010
She really listens!
I've been a patient of Sophia Drosinos for over a decade, and both love and respect her. I've never felt rushed (despite a busy practice). She is a great listener and answers all my questions without ever talking down to me, a non-medical person.

April 26th, 2016