Dr. Sophia Fountis DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Scottsdale, AZ

February 25th, 2017
Great Doctor
My wife and I are doing the diet of Dr. Fountis, I have almost reached my goal and my wife has more to loose. It is a simple but effective diet that works. Dr. Fountis has developed a successful program that works. I would recommend this Dr. and diet to anyone.

February 21st, 2017
Life Changing Experience
Dr. Fountis' "formula" is a true miracle.Follow the plan, and watch it happen right before your eyes! I've been a patient for about 6 months and have lost almost 75 lbs, my goal is so close I can almost touch it! My teenage daughter wouldn't walk with me for exercise, she told me I was too slow! Now, she's the one asking me to slow down, or sit and take a break. At first I will admit, I was hesitant to go, I've tried just about everything out there, and wasn't sure I was ready to set myself up for failure again. Not an option with Dr. Fountis, she takes the time to explain things, intently listens to your questions and concerns....hit a road block, just call the office and she will take the time to personally call you back! I just wish I would have found her sooner!

November 23rd, 2016
Life Changing
If YOU work the diet and change your lifestyle then you will be successful! This office/all staff are caring and knowledgeable and help you reach your goals! I have been in the program 35 days and have lost 51 pounds and 8 inches. It is hard work, but YOU have to be willing to look within and take control and accountability for your actions. Thank you chiro med for caring about my life!❤

August 25th, 2016
Dr. Fountis is highly encouraging and knowledgeable. I always looked forward to my appointments with her and after two years, am still maintaining my weight due to everything she taught me.

July 14th, 2016
The best diet program
Great!

May 9th, 2016
Great office and Dr.
I have lost 43lbs in 3.5 mos. because of Dr. Fountis. I find her to be caring, smart and direct. Her staff is encouraging and caring. They really want you to be successful. Even with all my questions, I have never felt rushed. If you follow the program, you will lose. I have a second chance at really living because of Dr. Fountis. What a blessing she and her staff are.

April 27th, 2016
Initial successful visits around 18 years ago - this is the only diet plan that ever worked for me! Wonderful program..!

April 15th, 2016
This was a bad experience.....I started the diet and met with Dr. Fountis. I was not aware that was the last time I would meet with her because my next several visits was with her sister Evie. She made you feel that you were taking up her time and just wanted you to move on. I even went in one time and no one in the waiting room so she took me back to the room and made me sit in the room for over 10 minutes and then I seen her walk by with another patient that came in after me and seen her first. I walked out to the front desk and asked for my money back and I was finished with this non professional office and I never went back again. I did call and talk to Dr. Fountis and I expressed my concerns and she backed up her sister and said she is very professional. I am glad to announce that I lost 60 lbs ON MY OWN and have kept it off. I suggest you get the information and do it on your own and that way you do not have to deal with the unprofessional office personnel.

February 16th, 2016
Excellent results. I lost 50 lbs. and have kept it off 5 yrs.

May 18th, 2015
Very bade customer service from staff member Bill
Her office staff Bill was so rude I could not even make an appointment

January 11th, 2015
Excellent doc
Love her - she is my health advocate - not just a doc.

January 1st, 2015
The Protein Sparing Modified Fast Diet Program
I lost 59 pounds thanks to Dr. Fountis and I feel great.