A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Gazis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Gazis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gazis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sophia Gazis practice?
Dr. Sophia Gazis practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.