A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Gazis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Gazis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Gazis MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Gazis practice?
- Dr. Sophia Gazis has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Gazis practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.