A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Grant, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Zervas Grant MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Z. Grant practice?
- Dr. Sophia Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Grant practices Pediatrics near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Pediatricians.