A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Grant, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan