A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Hendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Hendrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Hendrick, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrick graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Blount Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Joellyn Hendrick MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia J. Hendrick practice?
- Dr. Sophia Hendrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Hendrick practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Dermatologists and Knoxville Pediatric Specialists.