Dr. Sophia Jones Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sophia Jones?

horrible

Posted on September 11th, 2013

My son was admitted into the nicu hours after he was born, and unfortunately there for a total of 10 days, I was discharged after 2 days and like any first time mother who had trouble getting pregnant I was heart broken and obviously SO emotional. Dr. Jones was the neo-natologist for the majority of my sons stay unfortunately! She had the nerve to tell me to stop crying when day after day he wasn't getting discharged, told me not to stay at my moms because she lived "to far" (15 miles from my home), started telling me how she had it worse than me when her kids were in the hospital, and to top it off stood outside my sons cubical and bad mouthed me to the other staff (she didn't know I was in his cubical) I had a horrible experience with her and wouldn't recommend her to my enemies!

Stay away

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Stay away from this insane, uncivilized, moody doctor - there are better well mannered doctors out there.

Asthma