Dr. Sophia Kwo MD Patient Reviews

2.9

July 13th, 2015
She's been kind of too rude to deal with patients...really afrair if she's going to take care of your health issue.

January 1st, 2014
Run, don't walk…don't let her near you
Can I give a zero rating? She scheduled surgery for something I found out didn't need surgery. The surgery took hours, when it normally takes a half hour. Someone at the hospital told me in confidence afterwards that she has no idea what she's doing. And rude besides.

June 1st, 2013
Horrible!!!
I would not recommend this dr to anyone. She had horrible bedside manner and canceled my surgery while I was on the operating table. She then sent me for a sonogram and a mammogram and I went for a breast biopsy which the hospital biopsied the wrong area because she did not order the procedure correctly. Biopsy results came back negative and later that day she called me and despite me having benign tests she told me that I have breast cancer (without any positive pathology report) and told me she was making an appointment for me to see an oncologist. I am getting a second opinion as all my other doctors have told me that it is a sebaceous cyst! Do not go to her she is rude and made me cry for days by telling me I have breast cancer when I am pretty certain that I do not. She also had no proof in making this diagnosis.

September 4th, 2012
GET SOMEONE ELSE
I have seen many vets who have much better bedside manner, this ......... made us wait more then 2 hours in pain (after telling me that she would be available in 30 min) and when she arrived I felt realy sorry for waiting all that time, I'm trying to be very nice in this review so I will stop right about now....

February 26th, 2011
Ineffective Cosmetic Surgeon
Surgery a total waste. Nothing was enhanced. Instead, ears and neck area below ears severely scarred for life. Indentations left on both cheeks which look like knife wounds.