A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Do-Hee Lee MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sophia D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sophia Lee has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Lee practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Quinton, VA.
See Dearborn Surgeons.