A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Mirviss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Mirviss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirviss
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mirviss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Mirviss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirviss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirviss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia N Mirviss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia N. Mirviss practice?
- Dr. Sophia Mirviss has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Mirviss practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.