A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Moldavsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Moldavsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Moldavsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Moldavsky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Moldavsky MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Moldavsky practice?
- Dr. Sophia Moldavsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Moldavsky practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Nephrologists.