A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Momand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Momand is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Momand
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Momand Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Momand graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Momand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Shereen Momand MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia S. Momand practice?
- Dr. Sophia Momand has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Momand practices Family Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Family Physicians.