A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Rahman, Radiaton Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Calypso GPS tracking
- Xoft Electronic Brachytherapy
- breast cancer radiation
- stereotactic radiosurgical
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Rahman MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Rahman practice?
- Dr. Sophia Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Rahman practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Internists and Pleasant Hill Oncologists.