Dr. Sophia Socaris MD is female, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Socaris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Socaris graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Socaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Socaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Socaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sophia Socaris practice?
Dr. Sophia Socaris practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Critical Care Practitioners, and Albany Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sofia Socaris, Dr. Sonia Socaris, Dr. Sonja Socaris, Dr. Sonya Socaris