A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Socaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Socaris, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Socaris graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Socaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Socaris MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Socaris practice?
- Dr. Sophia Socaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Socaris practices Critical Care Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Critical Care Practitioners.