A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Sterner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Sterner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Sterner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterner graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Sterner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Abaricia Sterner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sophia A. Sterner practice?
- Dr. Sophia Sterner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Sterner practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Henderson, NV.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.