A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Vinogradov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Vinogradov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Vinogradov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinogradov graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinogradov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Vinogradov MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Vinogradov practice?
- Dr. Sophia Vinogradov has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophia Vinogradov practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.