A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Yen, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Yen, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sophia Yen practice?
Dr. Sophia Yen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Mountain View Pediatricians and Mountain View Adolescent Specialists.