A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Yen, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Yen, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Yen MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Yen practice?
- Dr. Sophia Yen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Yen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Adolescent Specialists.