Learn more about Dr. Sophia Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Yen, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yen
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Yen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Yen, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Yen MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Yen practice?
- Dr. Sophia Yen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Yen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Family Physicians, and San Francisco Adolescent Specialists.