A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Young, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Young has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Young MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia Young practice?
- Dr. Sophia Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Young practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Hightstown, NJ.
See Langhorne Radiologists.