A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Young, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Young has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia C Young MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia C. Young practice?
- Dr. Sophia Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Young practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.