Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sophia Zeb
Dr. Sophia Zeb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yorktown Heights, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zeb is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Zeb has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sophia Zeb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sophia Zeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Dr. Jimmy Koo
Yorktown Heights, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Amanda Mueller
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Yorktown Heights, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Minerva Santos
Yorktown Heights, NY 0 mi30