A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinkovsky graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zinkovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia M Zinkovsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sophia M. Zinkovsky practice?
- Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky practices Pediatrics near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Pediatricians.