Overall Review

April 15th, 2015
pt
Please do not take your kids to Dr Zinkovsky especially if you have state insurance I known for a fact.Please do not go I know what I am saying. U ask her nurse and she would tell it all

April 1st, 2015
She is a very good doctor-have been going to her for years

March 24th, 2015
Walker Girls Mom
She makes all her patients feel like family

July 12th, 2013
WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF
I have been taking all 3 of my children to Dr. Zinkovsky for years....they absolutely love her! Her and her staff are very courteous and always treat us as family! I would suggest her to all family and friends!

October 10th, 2012
She used to be a great Dr.
We have been seeing Dr Zinkovsky for years without any problems. Then she moved her office and we are now looking for a new Dr. It started with long waits when we went in for our appointment. The last appointment we scheduled was for 8:30 in the morning. She never showed and the office staff could not reach her or her nurse. I ended up taking my daughter to the ER. A few months later I contacted her office to see if I could get a note for my childs school. When the nurse called back she said no problem. I gave her my fax number but never received it. I called back the next day to request that they resend it but never got a fax or a call back. I called again the next day and spoke to the Dr again she said no problem but had to ask me what the not was for. That tells me that they never attempted to fax it to me. I told her what I needed again she said she would fax it. I still have not gotten anything from her. We are looking for a new doctor and will not go back to her if I can help it.

February 24th, 2012
I would Certainly not reccomend this Doctor to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!
My fiance and I made the mistake of using Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky as our pediatrition. Sure the clinic looks nice and is on a good side of town. BUt you should NEVER EVER mix a pediatric clinic with a elderly clinic. Let me explain.....We took our newborn in to get his shots, the next night we noticed a small boil or pimple on his lower thigh. So we took him in to get looked at, Dr. Zinkovsky diagnosed him with MRSA, but did not even explain to us how serious it can be. Then told us about an elderly man that comes into the clinic their with MRSA in his testicles. Ya I couldn't believe what I just heard. The man comes in about two to three times a month to have his testicles drained, pretty disgusting and I didn't know she had the right to tell us about another patients illness. But iM SURE glad that she did. Later that night I decided to do some research and found out that MRSA is airborn, we then took him to the hospital to have it drained (popped). The only logical way our son caught MRSA was infact airborn and at his pediatric clinic when he was getting his shots. This world we live in is sick and I have been trying to press charges but no one seems to care. We don't want any more babies to be hurt. DO NOT GO TO DR. ZINKOVSKY, not only is she rude and ignorant but a horrible Dr. - ANARCHY

August 18th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
My children, ages 7 and 4, have been going to Dr. Z since birth. I live very far away from her office now and her old office but I will continue to take my kids to her no matter how long the drive. I have never met a doctor like her. She is more like a friend. She always gives spot on diagnosis, even when I think she it sounds crazy. But she is always right. She is always willing to help out when it comes to keeping costs down, offering samples of medicine or helping find the cheapest price for a medicine. She knows my kids by name, not only in the office, but when we see her around town. LOVE Dr. Z!!!

February 27th, 2010
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, VERY CORTEOUS, RESPONDS TO IN OFFICE AND AFTER HOURS PHONE CALLS PROMPTLY

February 26th, 2009
Dr Z took care of all my children til we moved out of Wichita and she was the best. I have been gone 3 years and can not find another DR to compare. Im in Massachusetts now and the Dr's no where near the quality of Dr Z.