A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophie Chang, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophie Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sophie Chang practice?
Dr. Sophie Chang practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.