A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophie Chang, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophie Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophie Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophie Chang practice?
- Dr. Sophie Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophie Chang practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.