A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophie Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophie Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophie Winefred Cole MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sophie W. Cole practice?
- Dr. Sophie Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sophie Cole practices Internal Medicine near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Internists.