A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophie Lukashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophie Lukashok, Infectious Disease Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lukashok
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lukashok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophie Lukashok, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Soft Tissue Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukashok has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophie A Lukashok MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sophie A. Lukashok practice?
- Dr. Sophie Lukashok has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophie Lukashok practices Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.