A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophie Lukashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sophie Lukashok, Infectious Disease Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophie Lukashok, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Soft Tissue Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukashok has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophie A Lukashok MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sophie A. Lukashok practice?
- Dr. Sophie Lukashok has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophie Lukashok practices Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.