A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophie Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Parker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophie B Parker MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sophie B. Parker practice?
- Dr. Sophie Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sophie Parker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.