A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophie Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Parker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophie B Parker MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sophie B. Parker practice?
- Dr. Sophie Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sophie Parker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Cardiologists, and Norfolk Nuclear Medicine Physicians.