Dr. Sophos Geroulis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sophos Geroulis?

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Sophos Geroulis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2015

Excellent Neurologist

Dr Geroulis is an excellent medical professional, he and his staff are thorough, kind, friendly and concerned for the patient. I no longer have him as a doctor because he moved his practice. If I could have gotten a way to get to his new location, I would still have him as my neurologist. This is one Physician that can be trusted.

December 28th, 2014

Given the type of treatment Dr. Geroulis provides, I would not continue treatment if I didn't have respect for his abilities. I have worked in the medical field and I honestly don't feel enough healthcare providers spend enough time or provide quality care. It's my opinion they are qualified, but either lack time or concern. Fortunately, I'm not left with this opinion when I address a concern with Dr. Geroulis. I may not like the answer, but I trust that I'm being given an honest opinion. Looking a patient in the eyes and speaking calmly and honestly goes a long way. Dr Geroulis is actually one of a few doctors I have met I would not hesitate to ask a question if I had one. I am grateful having him as a doctor.

July 13th, 2014

Great doctor, great person!

Made me feel at ease, and a caring doctor. Always returns calls.

January 1st, 2014

I have seen Dr. Geroulis on several occasions for a number of issues. He takes the time to find out and understand my problems and gather all my records. He is very caring . Dr. Geroulis is very knowledgable and I feel confident having him assist in my care. He is definitely "cut from a different mold" than most doctors. The extra effort he puts into personalizing my care with him is much appreciated and I have recommended him to others.

October 21st, 2013

I have seen many neurologists over the course of years and have found Dr. Geroulis to be one of the best. Not only is he quite knowledgeable, but he takes the time to listen and express genuine concern for me, as a person, not just as a patient. I never feel rushed or ignored and would recommend Dr. Geroulis to others without hesitation. Also, his LPN and office staff are efficient as well.

October 9th, 2012

I have been seeing dr for two years and he is the BEST!!! I travel over 60 miles to see him and it is all worth it too...

March 4th, 2008

Excellent physician

I saw Dr.Geroulis for a Neurology consultation, he is an excellent physician, courteous, understanding and highly recommended!

August 9th, 2016