Dr. Sophy Feng MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

June 29th, 2016
Very educated but could care less about you. You will just be another number or patient to her. Doesn't care to answer questions and doesn't give any do or dont's after the procedure.

December 21st, 2015
This place is awful!
They had messed up scheduling twice, so I had to take time off work 3 days in a row to be able to get in and get the correct appointment. In doing so they changed which doctor I would see. I heard the horror stories about Dr. Feng, and let me tell you they are all true. Rude, disrespectful and terrible patient service. And now 5 months later I am still getting random bills that were already taken care of. Stay far away from this clinic.

August 15th, 2013
This office is not worth it
My first visit in anthem obgyn with Sophia fang went great. Then I went in for my second visit and the staff seemed untrained not knowledgable they asked the same questions as my first visit. I did some blood work and they never called me to let me know the results. I received a phone from the staff 2weeks after my visit and they asked me what is the nearest pharmacy to me then when I started to ask questions I found out that I had a uti. They gave me medication but not enough to cure the infection, days later I went to er to find out that I still had a uti. Anyways I did more blood work at anthem obgyn 4weeks ago for abdomen pain and I have yet to hear my results. The staff always over books and hires untrained team members. I don't recommend this place at all. And the wait time is horrible. It seems like your at the er waiting to be seen.

August 3rd, 2013
Friendly, caring and thorough
I had a wonderful experience bringing my first child into the world with Dr. Feng. Last summer when my husband and I started trying for a baby, I suffered two miscarriages in a row. Scared that I wouldn't be able to get pregnant, Dr. Feng discovered through blood work that I carried a Factor V Leiden gene that was most likely causing the miscarriages through blood clots. After going on a low-dose aspirin therapy, I was able to have a healthy pregnancy and Dr. Feng delivered our perfect boy in May. We will definitely be going back when it comes time for baby number two. She did an excellent job pinpointing my medical issue and offering a solution that worked. She is thorough, knowledgeable, and I felt like she was truly a friend throughout the whole experience. Thanks Dr. Feng!

July 7th, 2013
This Staff is blase and borderline unfriendly. The Doctor is the same. One wonders why she is in practice. She does perform unasked for lab tests, and then bills your insurance Company. This "DOCTOR?"is apiece of work!. Be certain to avoid this "experience"

June 5th, 2013
Proficient & Professional
I went to Dr. Feng for Botox treatment. I was nervous but her bedside manner made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She was proficient and professional and I was super pleased with the results. I would definitely go back!

February 5th, 2013
Completely unprofessional
Although you can get an appointment with Dr. Feng, fairly easily, it was clear after consistently sitting in the waiting room for an hour every visit that this doctor was always overbooked. Aside from waiting a long time every visit throughout my first trimester, Dr. Feng opted to skip my annual Pap smear and pelvic exam. Also, when My husband and I wanted to test for Downs Syndrome Dr. Feng questioned us and our beliefs regarding the 'what-if's' of the outcome before even testing. I was put off by this and contemplated switching OBs. About a half hour into waiting for my first trimester checkup, I asked for a copy of my medical records. I was asked why and if I was thinking of switching. I said yes. Only a few minuted later following this conversation with the girl at the front called me back up to tell me that Dr Feng would not see me anymore and that she felt "awkward" now. Although I did not indefinitely have a new OBGYN I was told that it did not matter because "Dr. Feng said she felt awkward and that, unfortunately, [I] would have to find myself a new OBGYN". I was mortified!! Ethically, this can be considered abandonment and refusal of service. Between knowingly skipping my annual exam, questioning my morals regarding testing for Downs, and topped off with this! Sophy Feng is the most unprofessional and unethical doctors I have ever encountered! There are so many other better options, stay away!

January 30th, 2013
Feng
she is THE WORST doctor i EVER had. she is VERY rude. i always get dirty looks when i go in. she doesnt take her time and it seems like her patients annoy her even though we're paying her. i dont recommend her to ANYONE

September 6th, 2012
The worest doctor ever. Doesn't not care about patient's symptons or I should say doesn't even bother to ask, but order lots exams before knowing what happend. Doesn't explain my situation to me, and doesn't want to spend any time with patient. She gives a feeling of trying to make money only.

September 5th, 2012
I went for pregnancy visit. And it is my first baby. She was very impatient and not willing to explain the detail to the patient. After seeing her, I went home with worry, nervous feeling and without knowing anything about what should I expect in the 40 weeks, my due date, the food and activities I should avoid etc. She would not comfort you, but make you worry over something not worthy to worry. And she will then order a lot of exams which are not necessary. She gives a feeling of sucking money and not caring patient. You will also see a lot of office cosmetic surgery flyers posting in her clinic office. After seeing another obgyn, with the comparison, I'm so sure and glad that I've changed my obgyn.

May 18th, 2012
Dr. Feng = rejuvenation goddess!
Dr. Feng is an amazing physician. She is attentive and thoughtful and extremely knowledgeable about non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I would highly recommend her office to anyone looking to rejuvenate their skin/appearance. Also, her office (to include waiting room) is elegant/stylish. One pet peeve of mine is going to a health care professional with a run-down, dingy waiting area or exam rooms. Dr. Feng + her office = sophistication and class.

March 30th, 2012
Most unprofessional and uncaring doctor I have ever had. From the office staff to Dr. Feng, I highly do not recommend at all.