Dr. Soraj Arora DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017
Awesome doctor
He is a really nice doctor as he spent time to check my son. my son does not like to go to doctors but he told me that he is now comfortable because dr arora was very nice and explained the treatment and allowed him to ask questions. he said that dr arora really listened to my son's problem.

November 6th, 2016
refreshing in today's healthcare
My daughter had an injury and was recommended to see Dr. Arora. I was amazed at his receptiveness as to how this effected her work. He was able to provide a treatment plan which included limited time off of work. He was able to restore her condition in shortest time with help from physical therapy and both she and employer were happy.

April 30th, 2015
HORRIBLE STAFF
I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR, HIS STAFF HOWEVER DOES NOT KNOW WHICH WAY IS UP. THEY CAN NOT HELP WITH REQUESTING RECORDS OR DOING AUTHORIZATIONS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN OFFICE LIKE THIS AND WHEN YOU ASK FOR SOMEONE IN CHARGE THEY TELL YOU THERE IS NO ONE. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS STAFF AND THERE RUDENESS.

December 1st, 2013
Not Reccomended
This is the first doctor I wanted to walk out of the middle of the exam. He is very arrogant and does not listen to you as a patient. Watch out, he wants to run up your bill with tests and will only renew your prescriptions for a month at a time, so you have to come back for the $360.00 office visit. Will never go back to him again.

June 26th, 2012
very thorough and seems compassionate
we have been to many doctors over the years but have not been satisfied with our care. Dr Arora and his staff seem to truly care about our well being and longevity. We look forward to growing older with his guidance.

May 12th, 2012
Highly recommend
I was referred after an emergency room visit because I do not have a family doctor. I was concerned about my return to work ability after my injury. Dr. Arora reviewed my information and complete the necessary forms for return to work. My employer is happy and I am happy that I am back to work.

April 25th, 2012
In a hurry and doesn't pay attention
Not a good experience. He is arrogant. I will never go back.

April 5th, 2012
Thanks be to God for Dr Arora
It is a blessing to have Dr Arora as my personal physician. I have been to many doctors and specialists for numerous medical problems over my lifetime. All of those doctors just don't seem to care and make me feel like I was burdensome to them. Dr Arora seems genuinely concerned about each of my medical problems and is very thorough and understanding to me. I wish there can be more doctors like him.

January 5th, 2012
friendly, efficient and caring
I found that he was truly interested in my well -being. he took into account my financial issues to prescribe me effective but not overly costly medications. He did not judge me or disrespect like other doctors do because I dont have medical insurance.

May 24th, 2011
professional bedside manner
This is a doctor who will refer you for testing to for any aliment or medical problems you are suffering from. He is friendly and concerned for his patients. He will call you if you need to follow up on your appointment. The care and attention can be irritating but he will help you when you are sick.

January 14th, 2011
Bedside Manner SUCKS!
Don't think you're going to participate actively in your healthcare(as it states on his website)when you're his patient. Ask questions and be prepared to be yelled at and like you would not believe. I have never been disrespected by a healthcare professional like I was the day of my appointment with Dr. Arora.

December 23rd, 2009
middle aged female professional
Intelligent, caring and compassionate. This is a rare breed of professional people whom I have had the pleasure to meet.Dr Arora is thorough, well thought and really cares about my medical concerns.Bottom line, I felt healed of my concerns and instilled my full confidence in him as my physician.