A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soraya Aragundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soraya Aragundi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soraya Aragundi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aragundi graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Aragundi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soraya Ofelia Aragundi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soraya O. Aragundi practice?
- Dr. Soraya Aragundi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soraya Aragundi practices Family Medicine near Plummer, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Saint Maries, ID.
See Plummer Family Physicians.