A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soraya Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soraya Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soraya Jimenez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Jimenez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soraya E Jimenez MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Soraya E. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Soraya Jimenez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soraya Jimenez practices Neurology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Reading, PA.
See Allentown Neurologists.