Dr. Soraya Radfar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soraya Radfar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 12th, 2017

Dr Radfar is known to verbally abuse and dismiss patients. Mentally fragile people should not get near her and her license should be revoked. Don't take it personally if she abuses you, it's how she is always. Save your time and see a legitimate professional. I have no clue how someone so extremely vacant got through med school...shudder. Made me lose hope in psychiatry.

March 30th, 2017

SHOULDN'T TREAT AT ALL! I CAN NOT POST WITHOUT PUTTING AT LEAST ONE STAR!!!WORST DR I EVER SEEN

THIS IS THE WORST DR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN- i only saw her 2 times, she is uncaring and very cold! she took ME off of one of my medications that i had been on for 13 years- i was crying, and begging her to please do not do this to me because the combination of medications that i am on has been working for me for over 13 years, AND before that i was hospitalized 6-7 times-she said if YOU dont stop crying ill never see you again- i said Dr you can not just stop taking that medication, AND she told me to go into seizures AND go to the hospital-i said Dr Radfar i have a 2 yr old &14 yr old at home- she said its NOT my problem, i said Dr can you please give me my medication until i get into another Dr or CAN you at least wein me down she said NO- AND told ME to go to mercy- i said i CAN NOT dr Radfar my son passed away there 5 yrs ago on the 27th- and this appointment was on the 24th i was crying AND really upset- as she went on to say these ARE NOT my problems- i said i AM under your care- she wrote in my records that i told patient to go to hospital- i had come home and started to go into manic episodes,as i tried to call 50 different places to try and get into to see a Dr asap- she treated me like garbage-as the fitst visit she said that i was on a lot of medication, but i definitely needed it! the medication that she stopped cold turkey is one of two things that you can die from withdrawal from xanax AND alcohol you CAN die from withdrawal from, AND she doesn't care about patients AND her Secretary is just as mean- id probably jump off the bridge before id EVER SEE her again DO NOT GO SEE THIS DR!!!IT'S A FAIR WARNING I DO NOT KNOW HOW SHE STILL HAS A PRACTICE!SHE'S NOT ONLY THE WORST DR BUT EVEN A WORST UNCARING PERSON IVE EVER MET!!!YOU WILL NOT GET ABY HELP FROM THIS DR SHE HAS NO CLUE AS TO WHAT SHE'S DOING AT ALL

March 30th, 2017