A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soraya Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soraya Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soraya Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soraya Anne Ross MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Soraya A. Ross practice?
- Dr. Soraya Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Soraya Ross practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Gastroenterologists.