A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soraya Sharfaei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soraya Sharfaei, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharfaei graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharfaei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Provena Covenant Medical Center of ChampaignUrbana
- St Anthony Medical Center of Crown Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soraya Sharfaei MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soraya Sharfaei practice?
- Dr. Soraya Sharfaei has 6 office locations.
Dr. Soraya Sharfaei practices Internal Medicine near Saint John, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bourbonnais, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Saint John Internists.