Dr. Sorbella Guillermo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sorbella Guillermo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2012

very unprofessional

i took my 2 daughters to this doctor and they didnt ask me to fill out any paperwork or for and medical records... the staff was very rude and the office was filthy and outdated... i called to ask them a question a few months later and they couldn't even find there records and told me they hadnt seen my girls.... I have never been to a place so unorganized and i will never take them there again

March 10th, 2012

I wasn't pleased with her practice at all. I make an appointment with her receptionist at a certain time and date. Then when I actually came in for my appointment they tell me my appointment was actually earlier and that I would have to wait amongst all the walk-ins to be seen. Dr. Guillermo never takes her patients in on the assigned appointment because she always puts walk-one first thinking she can multi-task well. This leads to her not spending quality time diagnosing her patients. Sad to say she doesn't diagnose me properly I've always had to go to another doctor for a second opinion. She rushes and doesn't take her time. I feel she cares more for th quantity of patients which of course bring more profits, over the quality of her work which would take less patients and of course take more time. I've just had a lot of bad experiences with Dr. Guillermo and her staff. And to hear the same things from my family and friends sicken me.

March 25th, 2011

doesn't spend enough time with patient.seems she's rushing to go to attend another patient.

October 28th, 2009

love her

The office help can make things complicated, but once in the room everyhting can run smoothlywe love her and her family

September 1st, 2017